Friday, February 1, 2013

Cultural Diversity and Social Class


February 1, 2013

When we all hear the word cultural diversity, people have different views on what they think it means. We all have grown up in a different culture diversity based on some of the things that are family have done. I know that my culture has been influenced on my religion and how I was raised from when I was younger, and the things that adapt around you from your neighborhood that is what I base my culture diversity off of from what I saw how other families cultures were.

    Most of us in this class have the same culture when it comes to the church we live it and love it and of course our here up at BYU Idaho we all our hear to get our education and bring our own cultural experiences up here with us from how we were raised. I have enjoyed learning about others cultural diversities and when we discussed in class what we would like to take from other cultures i thought of different things that would be nice. Some examples are: being a close family as you see in many other cultures, being able to talk to anyone on the street and talk to them like you have known them forever. I think that we all have learned something different from the cultural and diversity section in this class that we would like to use and tie in to our families now or even our future families to help make them stronger. I really enjoyed learning more about social class as well as cultural diversity.

No comments:

Post a Comment