Saturday, January 26, 2013

Learning, Learning and more learning!

    So I wasn't able to post as much as I would like about what we learned about last week because I am still trying to figure out the whole blogging world. So this week I figured I would combine both so everyone would know my thoughts or be able to see what I have been learning. I have enjoyed learning the importance of the family and how we need to have family that love and support us.
     We have learned about how birth rate is decreasing and how it will soon affect us. I will be honest I never really put much thought into that and thought about how serious it is and how it is important to have a family and we should talk with our spouse and include Heavenly Father on how many children we should have and how important that is.
  
     This last week we have learned lots of things one of my favorite things that we have learned about is Family Mapping and how family therapists use family mapping when they meet with families to see how they act with one another or how they connect. I really enjoyed learning that and it has made me want to learn more about it so that I can use it with my family, and be able to see how everything in my family connects. I will probably use family mapping either in my career a little bit or with my own family.


   

No comments:

Post a Comment